Act Global is committed to the highest industry standards to grow and sustain the game of hockey. Act Global engineers high performing sand-dressed and water-based hockey turf systems, suitable for international, national, club and development hockey.
As an FIH Preferred Supplier, Act Global will partner with the FIH to set high industry standards, grow the game, and provide top level hockey surfaces. The FIH Supplier initiative is part of the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf, which ensures good quality fields are built for all levels of play, from elite level competition to community development. This internationally recognised programme provides consistent and dependable industry standards for the performance, construction and durability of hockey turf installations worldwide.
FIH CERTIFIED PITCHES
A Certified Field is independently tested by an FIH Accredited Test Institute to ensure it meets the requirements of the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf. Tests include measurements of how the ball interacts with the playing surface, verifies adequate comfort, safety and performance for the protection of players and confirms the field has been built to the dimensions and requirements of the FIH.
FOUR FIH CERTIFIED CATEGORIES:
- Global Elite : Non-filled water based surfaces similar to Global level but which meet requirements for FIH top-level international competition.
- Global : Non-filled water based surfaces that are primarily used for lower level international and top level national competitions
- National : Normally sand dressed or sand filled surfaces, typically used for lower level national, regional and community play.
- Multi-Sport : Surfaces designed for a number of sports and on which basic community and development level hockey can be played
DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND PRECISION
Act Global engineers hockey turf systems for both National and Global level play. Using highly resilient yarns, and a short, dense pile height, Xtreme Turf Hockey provides a flat, sturdy surface to maximize the fast-paced, technical game.
PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY SYSTEM
- Advanced texturized fibre technology
- Glass-reinforced backings
EXCELLENT SURFACE INTERACTION
- Free-moving fibres enhance player footing and stick movements
HIGH SPEED PLAY
- Flat, fast surface
- Lower surface friction
- Technical accuracy
- Consistent ball roll and rebound